What's new

You know, I'm not sure if I've ever posted this one...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Boxborough%20Barns%20-%20029.jpg


c/c welcome if desired.
 
Don't open, dead inside? :confused:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
hahaha... been watching the walking dead have we???? :)
 
It's a pretty nice image, but why in color? The green paint is just a distraction to me; it's not really an attractive color and it doesn't play off any other color in the frame. I would try it in bw and use the conversion to make the green paint either lighter or darker than the wood (I'd go with darker, and lighten the wood, but it's really a matter of taste).

I'm also not sure about the stem in the lower right corner.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Wow. I totally missed the stem. Nice eye.

I personally liked the green a lot, but I could see how a B/W would be interesting.

Thanks for your comments.
 
For some reason this photo takes me back to the days of punk.
 
I'm actually a big fan of the old green paint in this image. For me it makes the photo!
 
I like the rust and green color with the FRESH chain..... OK this is eerie, who you got locked up in there
bigthumb.gif
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
For some reason this photo takes me back to the days of punk.

:lol: ooooooooooooooookay then! :)

I'm actually a big fan of the old green paint in this image. For me it makes the photo!

hehe, glad you like it. :)

I like the rust and green color with the FRESH chain..... OK this is eerie, who you got locked up in there
bigthumb.gif

Yeah the fresh chain and the rust is kinda neat too... Eerie is keeping in mind I'm on the OUTSIDE... so what's IN there?

This is actually one of these really old barns owned by a really old person who doesn't ever go in her barn anymore. I've looked inside there. It is kinda scary.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom