You know what we haven't had in awhile?

Oh, man.. I'm missing this!? Woah! So uh... Hey guys.... you know... I was looking for some one to take some shots at me I mean... of me. :-D

'was' wearing. they are currently being used as hand cuffs.

He's right.....although I cannot say for sure what they are being used for now.....but I did, in fact, strip them off an hour ago and am now bare-legged. :p

I'd recognize Toby's little whispers anywhere! :wink:

karissa said:
Oh, man.. I'm missing this!? Woah! So uh... Hey guys.... you know... I was looking for some one to take some shots at me I mean... of me. :-D

How you doin....? :eyebrows:

but I did, in fact, strip them off an hour ago and am now bare-legged.

and what gorgeous legs you have, my dear...

so well defined, so smooth... oooh, do that again! yup, just like that!

...man i love it when you flex :twisted:

Osmer_Toby said:
but I did, in fact, strip them off an hour ago and am now bare-legged.

and what gorgeous legs you have, my dear...

so well defined, so smooth... oooh, do that again! yup, just like that!

...man i love it when you flex :twisted:

All that cycling I do on the trail does pay off, doesn't it...?

I'll have to think of you next time I'm really pushing hard. <<<<----- yep, I said "pushing hard", oooo!!!! :p

Big Mike said:
karissa said:

Well, pretty good but... this shirt is a little uncomforable... wanna help me take care of it?

I'll have to think of you next time I'm really pushing hard. <<<<----- yep, I said "pushing hard", oooo!!!!

::: wipes sweat from brow, rubs eyes, tries to focus... :::

karissa said:
Big Mike said:
karissa said:

Well, pretty good but... this shirt is a little uncomforable... wanna help me take care of it?

my goodness gracious...

you wouldn't happen to have a daddy complex (i.e. a thing for salt-n-pepper older men), would ya? :twisted:

hey you younger guys, you need to wake the hell up and get goin' here!

Now Tobes....leave her alone!! This is the flirtation thread and she can do whatever she wants..... Karissa, you git 'im, girl! :wink:

Now where was I....? Oh yes, I had Toby blinded, or temporarily having difficulty focusing. I DO hope it's only temporary, my sweet....you being a photographer and all, it would be a shame to cancel your next gig. :twisted:

What would you do if you had to go through life strictly by *feel*? :eek:

What would you do if you had to go through life strictly by *feel*?

(girl, you pitch so damn well i hope you get the opportunity to play softball every now and then :lol: )

i'm eager to show you that by feel is perhaps one of the best ways to make progress...

shall i demonstrate with this feather, or with this ice cube?

You just make yourself comfortable...

I'll get the camera and set up the tripod.

I'll get the camera and set up the tripod.

I think you've frightened the poor girl, Mike.... :shock:

(girl, you pitch so damn well i hope you get the opportunity to play softball every now and then )

Who, me...? :bigangel: I'm merely stretching at the moment, honey...that wasn't a real pitch, a lazy toss is more like it. You happen to have your glove on, hoping for that foul ball.... :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back