You know your a photographer if...

I don't do a lot of location shooting, so i'm not as die hard as you lot.

But everyone I see that has a certain look, I always want to take pictures of them. Even strange looking people with a face full of character I want to shoot.

Meh. I take my camera out to club events a lot too.

Your 18 month old grandson stops what he's doing, looks up and smiles when someone turns on a flash light. You know then, he's had his picture made one time too many.

hobbes28 said:
When you carry your camera with you when you go shopping so you don't miss a single event.
hehe, I used to do that. :)

hobbes28 said:
When you carry your camera with you when you go shopping so you don't miss a single event.

My boyfriend brought his camera with when he took me to the ER a few months ago when I sprained my foot! :mrgreen:

You see something cool on the one day you leave your camera at home and instantly start cussing - leading those around you to think you have lost your mind.

You know you're etc.... if...
You aren't in ANY of the family vacation photos. :mrgreen: All 400 of them. :mrgreen:

Aww man!! I want a mane for my camera! Although it may get in the way of the viewfinder. Ah well... I'd still be cool. :lol:

;-)

When you'll spend $70 on a Canon 50mm f/1.8 II, when you really need a new pair of shoes, and maybe some pants.

ksmattfish said:
When you'll spend $70 on a Canon 50mm f/1.8 II, when you really need a new pair of shoes, and maybe some pants.
Who needs pants when you've got a new Canon 50mm? :)

Most reactions

Back