You know your a photographer if...

When all your bookmarks list has photography links, (and photoshop tutorials :blushing: ).

When the people at the photo lab know your name... :blushing:

When you don't need to explain why you're waking up at 4am.

When you just stare into a scene while everyone is walking by wondering what you're doing. :lmao: (happens to me a LOT)

LittleMan said:
You know you're a photographer if...
A major part of your life is a photo forum. :mrgreen:

RIGHT!

When talking about F-stops people wonder what subway your getting off at.

You can always find the positive in a fresh batch of "negative".

You would rather spend 8 hours in the dark waste deep in developer than stand outside at midday/way to harsh of light.

On vacation you lose track of your group because you where to busy trying to find the perfect play of light off __________ (fill in blank) Ex. statue, waterfall, uncle bobs bald spot, etc.

You get so engrossed in post editing photos from a wedding that you don't move for 4 hours, your legs are numb and you don't even notice :mrgreen:

You take over your child's former playroom, painting creamy white over the wonderful hot air balloon mural that you spent a week on painting when he was small.....and then call that playroom the "studio". :mrgreen:

when you don't know where to store your rolls and prints - your room quickly ran out of space...

you start to take pictures of things you watch on your computer....without even noticing what you're doing.

and yes, i have done that accidentally. like when Jon posted the link to the wildcam. yeah. I wanted a picture of Botswana, ok?

AlisonPower said:
You get so engrossed in post editing photos from a wedding that you don't move for 4 hours, your legs are numb and you don't even notice :mrgreen:
:biglaugh:
That's me! :mrgreen:

...if you have more film in your frig than food. Yes...this is happened to me before.

when you clean and backup the hard drive every often.

you know your a photographer when you see everything as potential pictures, and when your out with friends you say "oh theres a good one!" and they have no idea what the heck your talking about :er: :lol:

Most reactions

Back