What's new

You like them or you don't...

The HDR or clarity (whichever it is-they can both make this happen) is making them crispy sharp and taking away from the subject. EVERY. LITTLE. LEAF is emphasized.
 
The HDR or clarity (whichever it is-they can both make this happen) is making them crispy sharp and taking away from the subject. EVERY. LITTLE. LEAF is emphasized.

OK, so some lower clarity to maintain the colour/tones but less defined everything...

Cheers.
 
I find it an interesting subject and I like the pp you did.
 
The vignette seems a bit too dark at the very edges of the frame. Otherwise, I kind of like the hyper-realistic type of sensibility that comes through.
 
I find it an interesting subject and I like the pp you did.

The vignette seems a bit too dark at the very edges of the frame. Otherwise, I kind of like the hyper-realistic type of sensibility that comes through.

Thanks folks. :)

I could alter the vignette easy enough...cheers. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom