You Me & Cincinnati makes Three

Troy2395

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.troymcgough.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last night was my brithday. To celebrate my 26 years among the mortal coil I went to a Reds game. Ami and I drove down to meet my brother Ryan to see the Reds vs Astros. It was a good game however my Reds droped the game in the 8th to lose the game 7-2. But we all had a great time.

Ben (Dude I work with) lent me one of his small point and shoot cameras. As some of you may know my Nikon D70 (SLR) camera was taken out of my car some months ago. This is why I had to use Ben's F20. This camera limits me abit but I have ways around this.

The Fuji F20 (the camera i was using at the game) did not have the wide angle I really wanted so I improvised
This is as wide of a shot i could get with the F20.
DSCF05172.jpg

What I did was take two shots like these two here...
2-1.jpg

And I photoshoped them together to make one wide shot like so...
riverforntcopy.jpg

Im not done with it yet. Theres afew details I need to go over but so far im happy with what I have.
Do let me know what you think.:hail:
-Troy-

I say: WOW!
I cannot see where the two were merged!
I have never so far managed to merge photos (my ancient PS 6.0 does not have the option), which is why ANY time I see this being done, I am full of awe! Whether it be 16-frame-panoramas or this one made out of just two photos. Always impressive!!! :clap:

And late HAPPY BIRTHDAY, too!!!

beautiful stitch man....
hope you had fun at the game!

Yeah, the stitch work looks pretty good. I think a third on the far left would have been beneficial.

Thanks all. After looking at it more i see some things i need to fixx. Oh and I was going though my hard drive and i found this shot from last season. Its the Reds vs the Cards. Reds won that one by the way. Is a bunch of shot from diff plays all together. I never finshed it but i need to. I got the images to line up but i never fixxed the color or smoothed out the hard lines.

This one was with my Nikon D70s 75-300 sigma lens

play2.jpg

^^^ahhh nice!!!

It looks good except up in the black part of the sky, at an angle, you can see an uneven color. Other than that, it looks great!

Most reactions

Back