What's new

Your best photo from 2011

either this
268781_1553774691051_1435680533_31680408_1649941_n.jpg


this
252895_1516210071959_1435680533_31661290_648199_n.jpg


or this, shot out of the drivers window at 55mph.
301610_1618370825914_1435680533_31778837_1367163126_n.jpg
 
My Favorite:

Day4.jpg
 
I don't have a best photo, or a favorite really. These are my favorites. But I can't choose just one.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.
 
The one that got the most comments:
 


probably my favorite of the year
 
You guys are amazing! I loved all the photos. I spent around 15 mins on this thread.
 
Alright, since lots of other people are cheating and posting more than one photo, I guess I'll have to as well. ;)



 
I haven't been at this very long (since the end of Sept.). These are my favorites.


1) My son
nateeyes4.jpg



2) I was playing with my new flash and I got this one..
glasses.jpg
 
I really like this one.

5574895355_b841a1ed6d_b.jpg



or this one


5574900149_8dbea4b4d0_b.jpg
 
Im not sure what my best shot of the year is but this one got a ton of attention. This is just one of those places that I think of when it's rainy and cold outside and it's a fun shot. Hope you like it.


Shipwreck Cove by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom