Your favorite coffee

NE-KID

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As for mine I like Starbucks white chocolate mocha hot and mocha frappachino, Dunkin Donuts lot of cream and seven sugars. Also, I like Kona coffee from the Hawaiian Islands.

I like a three bean blend that's about equal parts Guatemalan, Ethiopian, and Kona

Long black, double shot with milk on the side. Please

No coffee for me!

I roast my own typically.
Cant have Evil empire anymore.

Ethiopian and Tanzanian blends are nice.

I order mine roasted from a small company in Orlando, FL. Very reasonable, great service, free shipping with 2 bags. I stay with single origin, organic from Brazil, Guatemala, Columbia, and Indonesia. Going single origin makes it easier for me to distinguish the delicate flavors.

Smoke, are you a single malt scotch man as well? Or might a blend or two be allowed to cross your tongue?

I order mine roasted from a small company in Orlando, FL. Very reasonable, great service, free shipping with 2 bags. I stay with single origin, organic from Brazil, Guatemala, Columbia, and Indonesia. Going single origin makes it easier for me to distinguish the delicate flavors.
I will roast them in an cast iron skillet for a while and stink up the house.
But once done, the next day the house smells of a coffee bistro.

For those not in the know:

Once roasted after the second 'crack' the beans need to sit for about 4-6 days for full flavor.

then grind and perk.

Smoke, are you a single malt scotch man as well? Or might a blend or two be allowed to cross your tongue?

I am a man of many tastes, from scotch, to bourbon, to vodka, to moonshine. Much of the legit moonshine today isn't all that great in their quest to maximize their profits, they tend to include to much of the heads and tails, gives you a headache, but there's no such thing as "bad" alcohol, only varying degrees of "better", that sometimes can get muddled, depending on the amount one consumes. :anonymous:

Last edited:
I will roast them in an cast iron skillet for a while and stink up the house.

And that is why I don't. LOL

We had the opportunity to meet the owner of Javantino Coffee, on our travels. He's an interesting man, very knowledgeable on coffee.

I'm not a true coffee snob but, when at home, I only use my old-school perk pot. Just like grandma...

And it HAS to have heavy cream to go with it.

Last edited:
The workplace tower of caffeinated power

20191025_075331 - Copy.jpg

As for mine I like Starbucks white chocolate mocha hot and mocha frappachino, Dunkin Donuts lot of cream and seven sugars. Also, I like Kona coffee from the Hawaiian Islands.
At home, almost any Nespresso. Out, Intelligensia when I can find it; usually in L.A.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back