Kind of a big share... But I've been shooting since '09ish.
2009, got a Sony A200. Noobin' it up.
WOW CHECK OUT THIS EPIC SHOT!
2010, doing it for the lulz. Now with a Canon T1i.
omg whytebalanze
Air mattress backdrop, still 2010. Now I have a flash and umbrella, YIPPEEE!
2011, I was asked to shoot a wedding of a classmate I graduated with.
Late 2011. My girlfriend and I goofing off in the woods.
Early 2012, commercial shoot for a website.
A June Wedding in 2012
A July Wedding in 2012
135 f/2L... What a fantastic lens to shoot.
30x60 inch softbox photobooth fun!
From an October wedding
An October wedding... On a lake!
(probably my favorite wedding image I've taken thus far)
And finally a few random images I took on my own time in 2012
Left a few shoots out... 2 e-shoots, and 2 weddings. But I got my favorites in. Sorry for the excessive amount of photos.