What's new

Your first ever photo and present day

Circa Spring/Summer 2010
$flower macro2.webp$flower.webp

Spring/Summer 2011
$edit1vertical.webp$impflower4.webp


2009?
$jeannie.webp

2011
$bestsilhouette copy.webp
 
Here's to hoping I've improved in 10+ years. The first 2 are from highschool photography class. They were film pictures, so please forgive the low quality scans. The second 3 are from the last year or so, and the last 2 were grouped together since the concept was similar. The b&w was from highschool, the color from this week.
 

Attachments

  • $image-1428047399.webp
    $image-1428047399.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 113
  • $image-3586972364.webp
    $image-3586972364.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 109
  • $image-19040031.webp
    $image-19040031.webp
    27 KB · Views: 106
  • $image-3268919703.webp
    $image-3268919703.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 101
  • $image-3973875412.webp
    $image-3973875412.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 123
  • $image-1200164463.webp
    $image-1200164463.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 119
Hey this was my first attempt at anything slightly technical, not amazing but a start

staticmap


Not sure if they will show as on my iPhone, my friend and I and me spelling my name, if not will try again later
 
shents said:
Hey this was my first attempt at anything slightly technical, not amazing but a start

Not sure if they will show as on my iPhone, my friend and I and me spelling my name, if not will try again later

I see some googal mapz
 
I can't post my first EVER, as that would have been 1987 or thereabouts, and I haven't gotten to my big scanning project yet. But here's one from the first digital camera we owned (a Kodak EasyShare, with the obnoxious proprietary dock to connect to the PC):
View attachment 33528
It's just a snap of a pet bird we had at the time.

And a bird (not ours), shot just yesterday. Was going to work on it, but this is the unedited:
View attachment 33529
Still pretty much just a snapshot, but at least I didn't scalp him this time!
 
Last edited:
Two years ago almost

$216347_1868385389081_6668898_n.webp


About a few months ago

$198394_4139604888149_601839783_n.webp

Not the same location but same sunset concept. Getting better over time, still have a lot to learn though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom