Your other hobbies

Music listening and collecting, woodworking, at the moment looking for another partner (females need only to apply)....

....ocassionaly I sleep.

I'm a musician, and love to play anything with strings. The lines of a fine instrument are as stunning as that of a beautiful woman.

work, school, work, photography, work, school, girlfriend

Prize Fighting, Big Game hunting(without weapons), Wrestling Grizzle bears, Day hikes to the peak of Mount Everest, You know, nothing special, just normal people stuff.

I keep tropical aquariums :) I have a 125 gallon, a 55 gallon, two 20 gallons and a 56 gallon pond.

Amber

That put the 80lt and 45lt tanks I have in my bedroom to shame. :mrgreen:

Right now my hobbies seem to be taken over by sorting out my 40 year old car when it goes wrong and also getting my mum's Morris Traveller back in to working spec. Oh, and the odd bit of badger fighting.

During the warm months...

august2004011.jpg

(I lapped the guy turning right :p)

When it gets cold, out comes the snowboard!
I like to go to the gym year round.
Oh, and I chase my two year old around.. :lol:

Sleep is my favorite hobby.

My other hobbies include airsofting, astronomy, aviation and computer games...

Natural history and Native American studies. Writing historical fiction- storytelling.

Caring for my pets is my main hobby, I have a dog, cat, two Hog Island boas, a royal python, a red claw scorpion, and 14 tarantulas, all different species. I also play paintball, soccer and watch lots of movies, my girlfriend and I are movie addicts, we have a huge dvd collection.

Nice Hobby I wish I could get out and do a track day.

During the warm months...

august2004011.jpg

(I lapped the guy turning right :p)

When it gets cold, out comes the snowboard!
I like to go to the gym year round.
Oh, and I chase my two year old around.. :lol:

I ride year round so long as there is no snow on the ground. Hey memento arent you on DCsportbikes.net?

IMGP0067_web_bike.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back