Your preference?

which Camera brand do you prefer?

• Total voters
BOO YAY!!! see now no nikonians are talking. they're all hiding.
our Canon girl has shown them they can't mess with us.

Ok, here's a Canon girl. Let's see one of your Nikon girls. :)

599275130_BWhUH-XL.jpg

Well, ****, I'm selling all my Nikon gear now.

Nikon girls are natural beauties, not boob-jobbed wanna-be types. Every time I see a woman who has gone under the knife to get a pair of fake-looking breasts, it makes me want to puke.

Both systems have some really strong areas, and I shoot both Canon and Nikon.

Nikon girls are natural beauties, not boob-jobbed wanna-be types. Every time I see a woman who has gone under the knife to get a pair of fake-looking breasts, it makes me want to puke.

Both systems have some really strong areas, and I shoot both Canon and Nikon.

No offence but the picture Tharmsen posted...
those are Real Boobs from a young girl whos boobs have not yet begun to sag

Being honest, neither really. They're both pretty good. I have Canon gear originally for the optics that their top-end glass provides. Some of the L zooms are spectacular (and some are not good enough to warrant the extra cost at all, just to be clear that I'm not falling for the marketing; I won't buy a 50mm f/1.2L, because the benefits are small, if they're even there at all). And Canon's have had a bit of a better record in terms of reproducing skin tones, though with camera calibration this is pretty irrelevant. Meh. It fit in my hand nicely too.

If I had the money, and I would get a serious benefit from it, I might pull a Scott Bourne and jump ship, but not today, and probably not this decade.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back