Your preference?

which Camera brand do you prefer?

• Total voters
Then there are those who go for the glass. The camera is secondary. I prefer Leica, Zeiss, and Minolta glass.

skieur

Started out Nikon with Film equipment. Then started with Nikon with digital. Then tested the waters with Canon digital. Now back to Nikon with new equipment (still have the older stuff). I also have Pentax, Bronica, Mamiya, Kodak, Sony, and Minolta.

Guess you could say I am a camera whore. I love all of them. :p

believe me ... if i had money i'd get'm all too :-$

Not all of my stuff was purchased new. Probably only a 1/3 of it was new when I purchased it. I tend to pick things up when its a very good deal. And it's been over a long period of time.

If I had money, I wouldn't for very long. :lol::mrgreen:

i'm always second guessing myself as i don't wanna end up with a lemon.

Then stay at arm's length from Sigma. Their quality control is their consumers. >.<

Can it possibly be that four pages in, this thread hasn't degraded into brand fanaticism and a...nevermind. Don't want to jinx it...

wow ... now i wish i hadn't create the thread (seeing how Canon is losing to Nikon)

:gah:

Maybe you could start another asking not just brand but how many of each brand. With people having 2nd bodies and such. Maybe more pro shooters with 2nd bodies on here with canons. Might get Canon in the lead that way. :thumbup:

But have to warn you. I have 4 Nikon DSLR's and 8 film bodies to 1 Canon DSLR. So that may scew the results a little. :mrgreen::p:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back