You're colorful.....

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
C&C welcome and appreciated!!

Photo13-1.jpg

Photo9.jpg

Photo17.jpg

I find the background very distracting but the model lighting the dress is all great. I like the rough messy look in number 3. Also number 2 looks like the feet were cut off.

She's wearing a pair of Converse isn't she?!

I really like the colors, #1 is the best. Im not a fan of the second two... just my preference she seems bored. A different expression would have made the photos much better IMO.

Thanks for the FB...she is wearing sneakers..part of the whole look I was going for.

In regards to the background being a distraction...it was meant to be a strong, bold background that enhanced and took part of the whole image as opposed to playing as a backdrop....it was the look I was going for.

In regards to the model looking bored...it's fashion :) ..the models almost always look bored....

Here's another image from that shoot

Photo1.jpg

I dig what you are going for, but the model is dead center in each of the photos.....try some off center shots..

It's too bad she wasn't wearing something plain on top, and something colorful on the lower half. At least that would bring her out a bit more in the first photos. Number three is nice though.

I love the colors and the shots, in general, but I think the pics would've looked better if she was wearing a plain top as well. I love the skirt and I love the background, but I think the top competes a little with the background. Just my opinion, though.

Nice, absolutly looks like something a teen would love. She is very pretty. In the second one I'm not a fan of the front of the dress being messed up, it's kinda distracting to me.
And the whole, 'oh how aweful the person is all in the center, move them off center' thats the words one would speak if they are trying to follow an imaginary book of rules way to closely. In fashion things are symetrical, if its one single model shes going to be in the center because she is supposed to be the center of attention.
I bet the girl loves these, great job

Nice, absolutly looks like something a teen would love. She is very pretty. In the second one I'm not a fan of the front of the dress being messed up, it's kinda distracting to me.
And the whole, 'oh how aweful the person is all in the center, move them off center' thats the words one would speak if they are trying to follow an imaginary book of rules way to closely. In fashion things are symetrical, if its one single model shes going to be in the center because she is supposed to be the center of attention.
I bet the girl loves these, great job

ahem. when I suggested using the rule of thirds better, no where did I call this persons work awful.

I think the pose in #4 is the best, but her face seems a bit over processed compared to the others. I like how her top mirrors that of the wall behind her, making it all about the skirt and the shoes. :)

Most reactions

Back