Yucatan / Mexico a couple of weeks ago

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
mexico_banner.jpg

Finally I made it! My Yucatan / Mexico Gallery is online. There are no titles yet for the images though, just numbers ... I am pretty lazy with this.

Please be kind, I know this is not a pro-webpage, but it is all handmade. Also this is not meant to be any sort of arty photography (there will be a webpage on that later), but it is simply a collection of images from my travels.

Very nicely done!!!

I have visited the Yucatan over the past 22 years and feel that you have captured the essence of the area quite well. ;)

Paul

thanks!

hmm, well, i guess now my webpage is not a secret anymore so i should change my signature? ;) [EDIT: Done that!]

... but noone seems to care *lol*

yes, i realised ;) but at least i got some emails by now where people told me what the think :)

Hey Alex, you did a great job on the website. I can't even handle a "myspace" website....LOL!!!!!

You have a nice collection of photos too. I also like that you have alot of photos to look at. There are times when people put up website with like 4 photos!!! :)

acsonpg said:
I do hope it was all good.......!

Yes! at least better than what I would have written ;)

thanks elsaspet, it is Tulum ... yes, 608 is also one of my personal favourites, though i have many versions of that scene taken from slightly different angles and locations ... hard to decide for one ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back