Yum Yum Yum

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know i use this fellow alot in my posts.. but who else is so amusing and entertaining .. and very cute.. and maybe even a little photogenic.. lol
1-DSC_6099.JPG
1-DSC_6104.JPG
1-DSC_6102-001.JPG
1-DSC_6131.JPG

Very cute, I have heard they are a pest, is that true?

Very cute, I have heard they are a pest, is that true?
So far they are just fun and i don't mind that they help themselves to bird food..I never had one single squirrel until i started feeding them but come later in spring i will not be adding the suet so they may stay up in the nearby woods which is where they live now,,

Nice set. Man, those northern squirrels have some heft. I hope he doesn't pretend he's Rocky, he'll get a shocking wake up.

I think
Nice set. Man, those northern squirrels have some heft. I hope he doesn't pretend he's Rocky, he'll get a shocking wake up.
I think i am getting them all "FAT" lol

Super cute set! Have you named them yet?

I just give them unsalted, roasted peanuts in the shell. I figure they're a healthy treat for them and they're fairly cheap.

I just give them unsalted, roasted peanuts in the shell. I figure they're a healthy treat for them and they're fairly cheap.
Thats good.. i give mine all the daily left over parrot seed from all my inside birds.. cockatiels, parakeets and parrots.. .. but i will stop and save it up for the fall & Winter once winter is over.. otherwise they won't fend for themselves all spring and summer.. i don't want them to depend on me this much..

That li'l booger really enjoys his snacking!

Most reactions

Back