What's new

Yum!

gw2424

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
566
Reaction score
55
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please C&C and feel free to post edits.

$IMG_1305.webp
 
Unfortunately, the restaurant had an ugly red ceiling so most of the images I took had a very harsh red tone; something that white balance couldn't change.
 
Not really doing for me for a couple of reasons. First, the plate in the background is a natural point of attraction for the eye, so I go right past the food to that bright spot, second is the angle at which you shot the food; why so low? I think this is a case where more preparation/planning should have happened. A couple of speedlights would have been all you needed to take full control of the lighting, and a few bits of white posterboard/Coroplast would have helped as reflectors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom