What's new

Zakim Bridge at Night

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Stumbled onto this shot and forgot I had taken it...

Boston%20July%202010%20-%20029.jpg


c/c welcome if desired.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Really? No comments at all. Quite interesting.
 
Dude I think people are still stuck viewing your balloon thread! :lol:
 
Ok I'm done laughing at balloons for today :lol:

Love the image Chris! What's key to me in reflection shots is to include it within frame and I think you captured it nicely here. Went with the 50% horizon which really I dig as it incorporated the buildings and bridge with great flow. All the key elements in the composition of the shot were in the rule of thirds(The moon, the bridge towers and reflections).

My favorite of yours to date! :thumbup:
 
very nice image - might crop on the left (dark lower corner thing) its very nice.
 
Its a great image. I wish I had something worthwhile to take nighttime shots of but our local theater lights don't inspire me much.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Ok I'm done laughing at balloons for today :lol:

Love the image Chris! What's key to me in reflection shots is to include it within frame and I think you captured it nicely here. Went with the 50% horizon which really I dig as it incorporated the buildings and bridge with great flow. All the key elements in the composition of the shot were in the rule of thirds(The moon, the bridge towers and reflections).

My favorite of yours to date! :thumbup:

Wow, thanks... high praise. I'm kinda floored, actually. :lol:

Dude I think people are still stuck viewing your balloon thread! :lol:

:lol:

very nice image - might crop on the left (dark lower corner thing) its very nice.

Interesting thought, thanks!

Its a great image. I wish I had something worthwhile to take nighttime shots of but our local theater lights don't inspire me much.

Thanks, you. :) No cities and such near you?

Nice shot

Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom