www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken at an invite only acoustic concert at Smiths Old Bar, Atlanta

Attachments

• $zakk focused.jpg
    $zakk focused.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 117
WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!? DUDE - My husband would be SUPER PISSED - you have no idea. How awesome is that?

Thanks. It was awesome! There was about 35 or 40 people there, max. I know a guy, who knows the guy that owns the bar... thats how I got in. It pays to know someone who knows someone lol

Off Topic, but I see your in Uijeongbu. I'm down in Seoul (used to live in Daegu). Where did you go to get your fall pics on your myspace page? I did sort of the same thing and took a trip to Wonju with the GF in October to get mountain fall pics.

Off Topic, but I see your in Uijeongbu. I'm down in Seoul (used to live in Daegu). Where did you go to get your fall pics on your myspace page? I did sort of the same thing and took a trip to Wonju with the GF in October to get mountain fall pics.

Actually, I'm not in Uijeongbu... I'm just a M*A*S*H fanatic. It was a television show in the 1970's and early 80's that took place there.

The fall pictures on my myspace page in that blog were taken in the North Georgia mountains.

Sorry to mislead :)

I'm actually extremely amazed though that there is ANYONE out there that has even heard of Uijeongbu... I'd bet were probably just about the only 2 here that can even pronounce it lol

Actually, I'm not in Uijeongbu... I'm just a M*A*S*H fanatic. It was a television show in the 1970's and early 80's that took place there.

The fall pictures on my myspace page in that blog were taken in the North Georgia mountains.

Sorry to mislead :)

I never knew M*A*S*H was set in Uijeongbu but then I am more of a fan of the movie (the TV show was pretty good too at least for the first 5-6 seasons). There probably aren't too many people that realize there was a movie before the TV show :D

Most reactions

Back