What's new

Zakynthos, Greece

dancer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
13
Location
Amsterdam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got back from Greece a little over a week ago and thought I would share a few shots. This is Zakynthos, one of the Ionian Islands on the northwest side of the country. For years I have been wondering where those picturesque beaches in Greece with the turquoise water and white sand were and I hit the jackpot with Zakynthos! I went to Santorini years ago and loved it but if you are looking for something just as spectacular but a little more natural check it out.



White Wall by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr




Zakynthos Water by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr




Sea Church by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Thanks for posting. Makes me want to go there.
Definitely. So many places, so little time (or money!). First image is a beauty.
 
dude these are amazing :D i'm from Greece and i dont see enough pictures from there.
 
These are wonderful, could grace a travel magazine's cover. Well done!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom