Zec@Work: Sonya Davison

Zeckson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello people! Had been missing in action for while now. Hope everybody is okay! :D

I was VERY privileged to be able to shoot Sonya. She is very beautiful, young and very active. Loves to joke and she is absolutely bubbly. Not to mention her age is only around her 20s...

Sonya Davison has been a face model for a lot of TV commercials, especially on hair care products and skin care products. Although this is not her first time doing photo shoots, it was still considered her first because she mentioned that she had not been to shoot that demanded so much from the photographer. But she really enjoyed her session with me. I was glad.

This is the first time I worked with Sonya so she is still very 'stranger' to me but nevertheless, we did make out some decent shots, sharing them with all of you. Hope I had done good justice to Sonya.

Equipment:
- Nikon D700
- AF-D Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 16-35mm f/4 IF-ED Nano
- Sigma EX 50mm f/1.4G
- Nikon Speedlight SB-900 x 2
- Nikon Speedlight SB-600 x 3
- Nikon SU-800 Speedlight Commander

Pic 01:

1dc72f77.jpg

Pic 02:

43b997bd.jpg

Pic 03:

35a1fcd1.jpg

Pic 04:

9f5b923d.jpg

Pic 05:

e8283f8c.jpg

Pic 06:

02a3d0e6.jpg

Pic 07:

cb6aef15.jpg

Pic 08:

0930f82e.jpg

Pic 09:

67d34598.jpg

Pic 10:

29f0045a.jpg

Pic 11:

c4d32f94.jpg

Pic 12:

0947571c.jpg

Pic 13:

aacd449b.jpg

Pic 14:

65e59962.jpg

Pic 15:

bd572eda.jpg

Pic 16:

45caed73.jpg

Pic 17:

a29cd584.jpg

Pic 18:

7286846a.jpg

Pic 19:

9653a4d0.jpg

Thank you for viewing my images. Special thanks to Sonya for being my photo model for this session. This is the first time I worked with Sonya and I can promise it will not be the last... :)

Nice! How was it shooting a model in a busy area? I am afraid to do that especially when the model wears something really sexy.

Nice! How was it shooting a model in a busy area? I am afraid to do that especially when the model wears something really sexy.

Thanks for your comments. Well, I guess I am kind of gotten used to strangers staring at us while in a photo shoot. Not sure about how Sonya. But she was kind of unnatural though but later she was actively participating in the shoot. I guess she kind of enjoyed it. :)

Awesome photography! I absolutely love the flash prop whichever is very creative! Different backgrounds including a car, love it!

How did you find a graffitied wall in Singapore? Isn't that worse than killing somebody? LOL. Just kidding!

Awesome photography! I absolutely love the flash prop whichever is very creative! Different backgrounds including a car, love it!

Ha ha ha. Thanks for your comments! Yeah, at the spur of the moment, inspiration came! I love those shots too! :D

How did you find a graffitied wall in Singapore? Isn't that worse than killing somebody? LOL. Just kidding!

Ooo... You seem to know Singapore pretty well... Yup, no such walls here in the city. Maybe one or two at the outskirts. These shots were taken in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. :)

Zeckson - Your work is truly amazing and I have really missed seeing you post. Thanks for sharing these with us and keep up the amazing work. (I'm not loving a couple of the poses like 13, but other than that, perfect).

Zeckson - Your work is truly amazing and I have really missed seeing you post. Thanks for sharing these with us and keep up the amazing work. (I'm not loving a couple of the poses like 13, but other than that, perfect).

Hello Nate. It has been a long time, Nate. Yeah, I was kind of busy when I touched down in Singapore early this year. Had been busy with work. Currently running an IT Helpdesk for the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games.

Thanks for your comments, Nate. Happy to read that you like most of them. :)

I am originally from Indonesia. I've been to Singapore a while back.

Ooo... You seem to know Singapore pretty well... Yup, no such walls here in the city. Maybe one or two at the outskirts. These shots were taken in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back