sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken just before sunrise. I was setting everything up for some sunrise shots at one of my favorite birding spots--there was still a lot of fog and no color in the sky but you could still tell sunrise was just moments away.
This just gave me a very zen-like, peaceful feeling; the calm before the beauty of sunrise.
I do wish those were rocks instead of concrete blocks, but you just can't have everything. :D Those are actually posts that mark the still-submerged dike road. Within the next month, most of the water visible in that photo will be gone.

Oooohhhhmmmmm

Very peaceful Sharon, nice shot, thanks for sharing :)

Can't say enough. Just beautiful. I'd hang it on my wall anytime. Ohm mane pade hum

I like the concrete... makes it almost surreal!

Just thinking aloud...

$9926721285_94e411acff_o.jpg

Just thinking aloud...

View attachment 56380

Thank you for that perspective on it. I *always* appreciate it when anyone takes the time to either comment or try something different with anything I've posted.

In this case, while I can appreciate your version--and attempted one very similar to it myself--I like my first version better. It just comes much closer to what *I* was envisioning in the photo.
The more I look at your version, the more I like it, but in a totally different way from my original. I love how the same photo can feel totally different given a different processing.

Most reactions

Back