Zenfolio! 20% OFF!

Pure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DO you know if you can use the code when you upgrade from the free trial?

The trial is just that, a trial. So when you are purchasing one of the 3 packages, you can enter the promo codes.

Just letting you guys know that if you sign up for Zenfolio, you can get 20% off of your sign up using the code: MPIX20.

Enjoy

(and you can get another $5 off using the code: CPM-1MA-63B, however, both you and I get $5 off our cost)

Basic: $25-->$20-->$15
Unlimited: $40-->$32-->$28
Premium: $100-->$80-->$75

LINK:

20% Off New Memberships at Zenfolio! - Mpix Blog
I'm sure Zenfolio appreciates you doing that. Are there any honest people left in the world? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, they're still getting people to pay for memberships either way and most will be renewed for full price when the time comes. They wouldn't create promo codes, otherwise.

I notice on the pricing page, under "Selling," it states the following:

MAKE A PROFIT SELLING:
Basic -
Unlimited -
Premium o
Okay, maybe I'm missing something here, but the implication I'm getting is that you have to buy the premium service if you wish to make a profit selling your photos. That can't be correct, can it?

Another question: Is there anyone using this service that can report on their sales success rate? I mean, is there any money to be made by having a site with one of these hosts? Like, how do you get your site known?

I notice on the pricing page, under "Selling," it states the following:

MAKE A PROFIT SELLING:
Basic -
Unlimited -
Premium o
Okay, maybe I'm missing something here, but the implication I'm getting is that you have to buy the premium service if you wish to make a profit selling your photos. That can't be correct, can it?

Another question: Is there anyone using this service that can report on their sales success rate? I mean, is there any money to be made by having a site with one of these hosts? Like, how do you get your site known?
To set your own prices you have to have the Pro account.

Yes, there is money to be made. You have to market/promote your wares and get eyeballs on your images, just like any other selling situation.

Selling photography is about business skill, not photographic skill.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back