ZION again?

wolfepakt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wolfecs.biz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Admittedly I am biased since I live here (bout 15 miles from the entance to Zion NP) and I just got a decent camera!

But anyway, when are some of you coming to see Zion through the photo's eye again?

In late September, I drove through southern Utah and came within 50 miles of Zion, but was on my way to Bryce Canyon, so couldn't stop. I have a hard time leaving Zion once I'm there, so it was just as well. :razz:

I'm always up for trying to make a trip to Zion, if anyone tries to put anything together in the next year. :thumbup:

ive always wanted to go there as well, and im not too terribly far away. i say we plan a big giant meetup in the not so distant future!

Well I will be stopping by Zion on Jan 4th. I am attending a conference in Keystone CO so figured it a good halfway point for driving out there plus I am anxious to see what it is like in winter (only been in late spring).

Also will hit Arches NP on the 10th or 11th on my way back =p (why do so many folks fly when there is soo much cool stuff to see when driving)

I will be out of town that weekend (Jan 4). I am going to the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas (errr Lost Wages)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back