Zion and Jake Bored on 4th of July. What?? CC Please. Thank you in advance.

Zendianah! Long time no see!

(I think it's a link rather than the actual image appearing because you don't have the
tags wrapped around the URL)

Sweet shot of the kidlets. The pose (chin on hands), unsmiling expression and those big eyes do say 'boredom' to the viewer. Love the 'ham' trying to get in on the shot too

Zendianah! Long time no see!

(I think it's a link rather than the actual image appearing because you don't have the
tags wrapped around the URL)

Sweet shot of the kidlets. The pose (chin on hands), unsmiling expression and those big eyes do say 'boredom' to the viewer. Love the 'ham' trying to get in on the shot too

Thank you!!. Yes long time no see.... Zion and Jake are cousins.... :)

For the record, that's the first time I have ever heard the term "snapshottish."

I like it. :)

im guessing this is a HDR, try make it a little more Subtle on your PP and tone mapping.

im guessing this is a HDR, try make it a little more Subtle on your PP and tone mapping.

I was about to say the same thing. I assume you were going for a HDR effect? It's not... bad. I would've decreased the dof to blur the background a bit more.... Otherwise, this photo has character to it.

I was about to say the same thing. I assume you were going for a HDR effect? It's not... bad. I would've decreased the dof to blur the background a bit more.... Otherwise, this photo has character to it.

Thank you... and no I wasn't going for HDR as I only had one shot. I guess we can call it Snapshotish - HDRish....BUT not a TRUE HDR. I do agree about the DOF. When I print this I'll blur the background.

Oversharpened YES... HDR no..

Most reactions

Back