What's new

Zion National Park November

HikerMark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
New York State
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got an appreciated critique on a city shot. I thought I would try again with four landscape shots from Zion. Thanks for your help. $Mountains B&W small.webp$Yellow Tree in Light small.webp$Hiker in Canyon small.webp$B&W Rocks and River small.webp
pencil.png
 
I love #1 and #4, the B&W really works well - on #1 in particular. I also love #2 but it's a shame it looks a bit out of focus. I'm not so keen on the crop of #3, it's a bit too radical for me! Overall, really good!
 
Forkie, Thanks very much for taking the time. That one picture does look a bit soft. I'll have to take a look at the original when I get home. I wonder if I did not apply any sharpening.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom