Zoo Walk Part II, A Raj-A-Palooza

straighten #3 and ill nominate it.

Nice round Two.#4 looks like it has a lot on its mind. I fav #3

You know, I hated gorillas until I met you and saw your pictures. These are fantastic.

Love the gorillas. The plexiglass they use at the zoo here has terrible warping properties, leaving any photos taken through it distorted and blurred badly. I have to shoot only where I have a clear view over a mote or similar.

Thanks, this is the only time I get to see there behavior.. And really nice action shot with them drinking the water..:D
But whatever happened to its right hand and right leg in #1 & #2, it all seems to have blended into one big pillar :shock:

Good eye Raj.Never noticed that,that is strange how it blended together like that.

Nice round Two.#4 looks like it has a lot on its mind. I fav #3

Thanks DS - I always have a good time shooting the gorillas. Never ceases to amaze me how human they can be at times.

You know, I hated gorillas until I met you and saw your pictures. These are fantastic.

Wow.. guys.. thank you. Truly. I'm not even sure what to say here.

Thanks, this is the only time I get to see there behavior.. And really nice action shot with them drinking the water..:D
But whatever happened to its right hand and right leg in #1 & #2, it all seems to have blended into one big pillar :shock:

Good eye Raj.Never noticed that,that is strange how it blended together like that.

Not sure to be honest, might just be the angle at which the shot was taken, either because it was shot through glass or just the way the light hit it.

Love the gorillas. The plexiglass they use at the zoo here has terrible warping properties, leaving any photos taken through it distorted and blurred badly. I have to shoot only where I have a clear view over a mote or similar.

Pexiglass does suck, not doubt about it. Lol. So far at least I can still get some shots through the stuff at the Henry Doorly, but it can be challenging at times trying to find a spot where reflections don't pretty much ruin the whole thing particularly when the place is crowded and you really can't move around much to minimize them.

There are so many places to photograph in Nebraska. Hubby has a sister in Omaha so we get to go there sometimes...Love all your shots as always, Todd...

There are so many places to photograph in Nebraska. Hubby has a sister in Omaha so we get to go there sometimes...Love all your shots as always, Todd...

Well next time you make it to town let me know, we'll go out and make a day of it. Me, I love it here. Best place on earth to be an amateur shutter bug... Granted Africa would be a close second but you can't get a decent bagel over there so I think we edge them out just slightly on that basis alone.. lol.

Love to go to Africa but with my luck I probably will get bite by a Black Mamba, then i got to worry who is taking my gear while I am foaming out the mouth and going into mad convulsions.

Most reactions

Back