Zoomed in Dragon Fly

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks @dannylightning. I think I am making some progress from your direction. I cropped on my wife's windows desktop.

IMG_1911.JPG

that one turned out great. everything is green. its wings look green, thats a awesome shot..

that one turned out great. everything is green. its wings look green, thats a awesome shot..
Thanks bud. Yup, got that focus point right on the head, used the onboard flash to freeze it. I got some amazing shots after you guided me a little.

i have never use my flash outdoors. i have been meaning to try it some time when i am close enough for something for the flash to do anything but i never seem to think about it when i am out shooting. lol...

i have never use my flash outdoors. i have been meaning to try it some time when i am close enough for something for the flash to do anything but i never seem to think about it when i am out shooting. lol...
I will use it if there is not a lot of contrasting colors or for fill. It comes in handy. The funny thing is, so many say to never use it and I find it helpful at times.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I will use it if there is not a lot of contrasting colors or for fill. It comes in handy. The funny thing is, so many say to never use it and I find it helpful at times.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i know allot of portrait photographers use their flash outdoors in the daylight for every shot.. so it all depends on the person.. seemed to work out very well for you photo..

Most reactions

Back