"08 Subject Assignment - TOYS - Due May 5th

Oh believe me, it is going to get some work, that is his baby! I think we have at least $10,000 under the hood of that beast. :)

That looks like fun.

Since we are also looking at "big boy" toys....Here is my fun. Nothing brings out the kid like whupping on a $150,000 supercar in a streetfight...:mrgreen:

Completely custom 1998 Yamaha V-Max. Started life as a 1200cc V-4, but has been bored out to 1500cc, and about the only thing that hasn't been touched is the frame. Now puts down about 185 ponies at the rear wheel (apprx. 220 crank HP), which doesn't sound like much, but consider it only weighs about 490lbs. She'll run mid 9's on a nice, cool day with low humidity. If you can launch it correctly, it'll hit 60 in about 2.2 to 2.4 seconds. This is the Hemi 'Cuda of the motorcycle world. There are some modern crotch rockets that'll keep up these days, but pure muscle is just more fun!!!!

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

This could so easily turn into a *NSFW* thread.

Everybody...... behave. :lol:

I was totally thinking the same thing.. still trying to figure out how to come up with something 'safe'. :blushing: :sexywink:

I was totally thinking the same thing.. still trying to figure out how to come up with something 'safe'. :blushing: :sexywink:

..but then I saw my daughter's favorite bath toy and thought it might be much easier to do something with it. :mrgreen:

Noah-1.jpg

A lil sailboat that i found layin around my house
2186298347_506e13b2dc.jpg

An old mouse...

Mouse.jpg

I just noticed the tag sticking out of the back.... DAMMIT!!!!

One of our usual bed time companions, also the recent (accidental) recipient of a good 60C trip through the washing machine!
Just sat him on the shelf in the sunlight, everything has a good golden glow right now.

dog.jpg

Could probably crop it but I kinda like the dark patch

pure muscle is just more fun!!!!
Amen, brother. :mrgreen:

My toy, a '70 Chevelle Malibu 350/350TH. It hasn't been moved in a while, but it's my "rat rod" muscle car project. I plan on getting it back to a drivable state soon.

chevellecrookedangle800xj1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back