100% beginner!

...I think I'm the youngest person on this website. :p
But I know if I went to a specifically teen-targeted photography forum, it'd be all
"omg i luv dat foto wif da convers an da hart on da grownd!!"

Very good decision to research, youd be amazed how many people just dump hundreds on a camera without doing any research. Just an odd question real quick, do you have small hands? (XD that sounds so dirty)

Eh don't feel bad i'm only 19 :) This is an excellent forum. The reason I asked about the small hands thing is the d40 is pretty small. Until you go feel the d60 I figured id just give you a heads up that it is a pretty tiny camera. Some people really like that about it and some dont.

Yeah, I'm impulsive about clothes and music, so it's really weird for me to take this all slow and actually research it. I guess I really like photography. :D
And I think so? I mean, they're not big. I'm short, and they don't look disproportionate. I don't think. =|
Why?

Eh don't feel bad i'm only 19 :) This is an excellent forum. The reason I asked about the small hands thing is the d40 is pretty small. Until you go feel the d60 I figured id just give you a heads up that it is a pretty tiny camera. Some people really like that about it and some dont.

I figured with the lack of chatspeak the average user is around 35. Good to know I'm not alone.
But I'm still younger than you. :mrgreen:

The average age is up there id say, but there are some of us still in college and such. May I ask what you didn't like about them?

I'm not worried about it being too small. My last two cameras were stupid little $90 digital things. I imagine they can't be smaller than that? I guess the worst that could happen is it kind of annoys me for a while, like all new cameras do, and then I get used to it. But I could always find some review or something where someone HOLDS the camera. Then I'd get an idea.

The average age is up there id say, but there are some of us still in college and such. May I ask what you didn't like about them?

I'm going to sound like a picky snob, but they just didn't feel RIGHT. I didn't get like excited, and they didn't seem to suit what I'd use them for. When I'm spending that much money, I find the pettiest complaints about practically everything. :blushing:

Lol yeah its not THAT small, definatly bigger then those lol.

So yeah, being my first slr I'm more worried about it being too big than anything. I'm not used to the bulk and weight of that type of camera, so macros will probably be kind of difficult in the beginning, I'd imagine.

...I think I'm the youngest person on this website. :p
But I know if I went to a specifically teen-targeted photography forum, it'd be all
"omg i luv dat foto wif da convers an da hart on da grownd!!"

LOL :lol: Sad thing is, thats not too far from the truth.

Most reactions

Back