24-70mm f/2.8, Yeah Baby!!! (but there's a catch...dammit...)

Joey, sure going to give it a try. I'm not that thrilled at how I look, nor how I feel these days.

2 problems as I see things:

1. I'm lazy
2. I'm an "immediate gratification" type of guy....so waiting months discourages me.

I may try to make this happen.

Perhaps I'll post some before and after shots...

God, nobody wants to see those. =D

1. Can't help you
2. Can't help you

No sympathy (this time). Sorry!

Don't start down that path with your wife...once you start doing that kind of crap it spreads.

If you need to lose the weight lose the weight.

If you want to buy the lens buy the lens.

Remember it's 99% nutrition , 1 % sweat. Oh And nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Good luck and enjoy that lens! Even if I won the lottery my wife already said no lol.

Tell your wife you will begin loosing the weight. Buy the lens, and make sure it's non returnable. Then your stuck with it :).

The lens is worth the sweat equity, but your health prevails.

(ignore the bold text in my signature)

I think it's worth it, even without the lens. If you exercise long enough to lose 30lbs, you might get addicted to feeling good within that time frame.

I lost around 40lbs in about 2 months by commuting to work on my bicycle when I first started doing that. Our old office was around 24 miles/day, 3-5 days a week. (depending on my fatigue level). It's easy for me because cycling is so much fun. That's the real trick, you have to find some type of exercise you love to do. Something that makes you sit around thinking "I wish I was doing that right now". I tried gyms for years, but always ended up stopping after a couple weeks from boredom.. bikes rule.

My problem is long hours at work, too much WINE ( :drunk::drunk: ), eating late and not getting any exercise.

It's so hard to get out of bed in the morning to exercise...

I can promise you that if you do not take in sugar in most all forms, like wine, other alcohol or food containing corn based products you will lose your weight like magic. Alec Baldwin is a prime example..and he looks terriifc now.

yeah its worth it, if you can drop 10lbs per month youll be healthy n enjoying photography in may - its just around the corner

Thanks for the posts. All good ideas. I may give this a shot. I want that lens! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back