9 X 12cms sheet fil?

Richard Madrid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi
I've recently purchased an old Russian plate camera (can't even tell who it was made by). I think it may date from the 1920's. It's in full working order and comes with some film plates.

I'd like to use it but I don't know if you can get film for it. The area in the film plate where the film goes measures 9 X 12 cms.

I've seen on internet that getting sheetfilm of 4x5 inches isn't a problem but that's too big I think.

Does anyone know if film is available for this camera?

Hi
I've recently purchased an old Russian plate camera (can't even tell who it was made by). I think it may date from the 1920's. It's in full working order and comes with some film plates.

I'd like to use it but I don't know if you can get film for it. The area in the film plate where the film goes measures 9 X 12 cms.

I've seen on internet that getting sheetfilm of 4x5 inches isn't a problem but that's too big I think.

Does anyone know if film is available for this camera?

if too big, just cut it ;)

i myself plan to reactivate som old cameras this year. not sure where to start though, lack of time i guess.

tell us of your experience and success

Hey thanks for the info. I'll post some pics when i've done some (when the camera turns up, ebay purchase, not got it yet!)

Most reactions

Back