A few pictures with my new T1i

Kinda true on the noise front - but your dark shot (the second shot) is at ISO 3200 and that will certainly show noise even at websizes unless you run some good noise control and get a good exposure. The 3rd shot is ISO 400 and should give you decent results but agin you need a good exposure - very dark (black) areas will show noise up far more, especaily if you brighten them up.

Compression can be a problem and photobucket is not as good as Flickr when it comes to compressing images - it also has a few nasty bits in its terms and conditions which are not present in flickr

Odd - are you at work or using some office based computer? If so it might be that photobucket is a blocked site. Otherwise I have no idea since photobucket is normally quite reliable for image hosting and display

I'll upload a few more picture from flickr from our hike today. I tried to go earlier so I didn't have to focus on flash so much.

Totally off topic - but that is one beautiful dog. He looks eerily intelligent. I would recommend using him as a test subject as much as possible.

Most reactions

Back