A glimpse of MD's dream

Harpper said:
Lol, I'm glad you guys liked the picture...

manda said:
i dont even know those guys lol
I think that's what makes it worst for MD. I mean guys you hardly know are hanging out with you, giving you back massages, etc while MD is stuck all the way across the ocean.

Poor, poor, MD. It's like a Greek tragedy. :wink: I'm sure my picture didn't help any, but that's what I do best... :lol: :wink:

yeah im friggin odysseus trying to get home to see my honey bunches of oats on the other side of the world!! and sure, there might be some muses along the way, but no matter how many times i crash on the rocks and need a bandaid, im still comin home eventually!!!

md

OH
MY
GOD

:LOL:

Now, now, Matt, there's always room for 2 M's.
sexywink.gif

manda said:
When u get a girl? Sheesh, how do u not already?
Markc, I would watch out if I were you. Manda's just saying nice things so you'll be off guard when she strikes. She's tricky like that. I think she's using the classic divide and conquer tactic. MD is already trying to get you out of the equation. You M&Ms need to stick together before you both melt away (pun intented) :wink: Just remember manda is not a true M but rather she's really an A...manda. Don't let the name fool you. I told you she was tricky. :wink:

Then again maybe I fabricated everything I said above just to cause trouble. I did create the picture, did I not? :wink: *grabs some popcorn* I'm curious how this all turns out...

Oh my....that was such a higher ordered thinking process. Your insights are intriguing and I am starting to think H names are far more exciting.

manda said:
Your insights are intriguing and I am starting to think H names are far more exciting.
Oh no you don't. I'm not falling for that one! :wink: I really don't need MD showing up at my house with a bat saying, "why are you getting in the way of me and my Preeeciouuus...I mean manda".

It's really hard taking pictures with a broken leg and two black eyes. :wink:

manda said:
When u get a girl? Sheesh, how do u not already?
That's a question I ask myself on a daily basis. The voices in my head tell me I'm using the wrong aftershave. I think their nuts.

manda said:
Oh my....that was such a higher ordered thinking process. Your insights are intriguing and I am starting to think H names are far more exciting.
Nooooooo!!!
Come baaaaaaaack!

markc said:
Can't... help.... myself.....
Drawn..... towards..... the light.
*shakes head* Another one bites the dust. Why God? Why?? How many others will be lured into manda's trap? Ok, I'm going to go to bed now so that I can't get into any more trouble. Where is MD when we need him? Manda is usually completely overwhelmed with fighting off MD that she doesn't have time to use her traps on the rest of us. :wink:

I dont know whether that means u think we are slowly killing u, or u are talking about the reflection of Trish's lily white legs!

Manda is the Goddess of all things Mandalike.... :wink:

You're the shizit, baby. Luv ya!!!!! :love:

This thread is making my stomach hurt from laughing and has caused 2 snarfs. :D I rate it: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That's a 5-cheer rating. :wink:

Most reactions

Back