A nice camera travel backpack also for room clothing storage?

DesertFilth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I’ve recently been looking for a good travel backpack not just my dslr but also to store other things like clothes,accessories maybe even a laptop. I know lowepro has some good options, manfrotto has a good line of options but look small even the larger ones available. I really don’t want to throw a ton of money on a backpack I know it’s to protect my gear. I’m limiting myself to $150. What are your opinions/suggestions? Thanks.

I got one of these when they went on sale last year. The bottom part is made for cameras and lenses, but there's a general area on top with a bit of room for whatever—I've kept extra shirts, socks, and a beach towel up there, but you wouldn't be able to do full outfits for a week or anything like that. There are lots of smaller pockets for filters and such, and a thin pocket against the back that works for laptops and notebooks. It's decently comfortable to hike around with. It's not the greatest, but it does the trick for day trips. For $150 I think you could probably find something better.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back