Abstract Images of London Underground

Im curious, why do u need a permit? Isnt is a public place?

Before 7/7 you could shoot with out to many problems, however although people do take photos everyday, if you are spoted shooting you a liable to be arrested under anti-terror laws, as happened to someone I know at amersham station.

Also for a project like this you have to report to the station superviser for final permission to shoot, he is also required to inform you of H&S regs and meeting points if the station evacuated.

It used to be so much simpler :confused:

I'd love to visit London. And the permits on picture taking are the same over here, depending on where you are. My bro' is a doctor at a veterans hospital and he can't take his camera anywhere on the hospital campus without a permit.

very nice :)

never tried the underground for photography ... a shame it got so complicated.

really like that escalator shot.

welcome to the forum btw :)

wow. some of those shots are really wonderful. also, i love the design of your website. i've been trying to put one together myself so i've been noticing layouts a lot more and yours is very nice.

the 3rd photo of the elevator is so cool! Do you use that HDR meathod to do that?

the 3rd photo of the elevator is so cool! Do you use that HDR meathod to do that?

Don't use any HDR in any of the shots, I target an area of the image until I'm happy, use the history brush to restore the areas I don't want change and than target another area of the image....etc until the image is processed. Simple and effective, but takes time.

_MG_2704b4.jpg

b4

MG_2704b.jpg

after

http://www.tubephotos.com

wow the before and after is stunning!!

Great shots!

sick...shakes head

:hail:

Yea, your pictures absolutely rock!
Can you share with us what kinda sharpening technique your using?

Really, amazing sets.

great photos? havent been arrested as a suspicious person taking photos of potential terrorist hit targets yet? >.>

even i got dodgy looks taking pics in london from the security lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back