Adobe prepaid plan

Keith242

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the prepaid plan from Amazon and Best Buy are legit because I can't pay for creative cloud in my country so I'm trying to figure out if thats a option where I can get it for a year?

If they're the ones I'm thinking (that I've seen in the Best Buy store), yes, they should be legit. You are essentially given a card with a number on the back. Go to a website, put number in, download product.

I think?

If they're the ones I'm thinking (that I've seen in the Best Buy store), yes, they should be legit. You are essentially given a card with a number on the back. Go to a website, put number in, download product.

I think?
It's the same one why I'm asking is because I spoke with a sales rep from adobe because I was trying to place a order and then I found out that it wasn't offered in my country because they doesn't have a means to recieve credit card payment here. So I then ask them about the prepaid card and they said that they don't have any info on it an he went on to say that if I get the prepaid card it still won't work for me and that I would have to go to a reseller here but that's outrageous because the reseller is selling it for $1000 a year.

I think?
It's the same one why I'm asking is because I spoke with a sales rep from adobe because I was trying to place a order and then I found out that it wasn't offered in my country because they doesn't have a means to recieve credit card payment here. So I then ask them about the prepaid card and they said that they don't have any info on it an he went on to say that if I get the prepaid card it still won't work for me and that I would have to go to a reseller here but that's outrageous because the reseller is selling it for $1000 a year.
What country are you in?

I'm not intimate with software and how companies regulate it, but I guess I don't understand why Adobe would say it wouldn't work from Best Buy/Amazon but then go on to say to go to a different reseller?

If it's too much of a hassle, have you tried to use other software instead of Adobe? For example, GIMP is free.

I think?
What country are you in?

I'm not intimate with software and how companies regulate it, but I guess I don't understand why Adobe would say it wouldn't work from Best Buy/Amazon but then go on to say to go to a different reseller?

If it's too much of a hassle, have you tried to use other software instead of Adobe? For example, GIMP is free.
I will try it out at the moment I'm using Corel paint shop but it freezes on me to many time so I will try GIMP

I've bought Adobe products from Best Buy - couple versions of Lightroom, etc.

You essentially get a card with the SN and product ID. When you pay for it BestBuy activates the product/license. Then you go home and access that license online and download the product. It may take up to a few days for Adobe to catch up their licensing stuff though.

at the moment I'm using Corel paint shop but it freezes on me to many time
Hmm. If Corel Paint Shop is freezing on you, do you want to test out Adobe prior to buying to make sure your computer can handle the software? I've never used Corel, but I'm assuming if you're experiencing freezing issues with it, you may have similar problems with Adobe.

I will try it out at the moment I'm using Corel paint shop but it freezes on me to many time so I will try GIMP
best to try and determine why Pain Shop is freezing up on you first.
Are other graphic intensive applications freezing up on you?

best to try and determine why Pain Shop is freezing up on you first.
Are other graphic intensive applications freezing up on you?
No just paint shop I did some research on it and it seems that's a common problem

at the moment I'm using Corel paint shop but it freezes on me to many time
Hmm. If Corel Paint Shop is freezing on you, do you want to test out Adobe prior to buying to make sure your computer can handle the software? I've never used Corel, but I'm assuming if you're experiencing freezing issues with it, you may have similar problems with Adobe.
I downloaded adobe free trial a few days ago and it seems fine i also did some research on Corel and seems like it a common problem because a you tuber I usually follow that's why he switch to adobe because of the inconsistency of the product and beside I got a new camera and I cant open up my raw file on it anymore so I either have to upgrade to x9 or convert the files to a different format

I think?
What country are you in?

I think?
What country are you in?

I'm in the Bahamas we have a reseller here but it's way to expensive

I am outside the U.S. and of course it is not a problem when using a U.S. credit card and address to sign up. However, I think you should have no problem using the prepaid plan. On the Adobe site you should be able to sign up and insert your redemption code at: creative.adobe.com/redeem

I would put United States for your location when you sign up to the Creative Cloud. You are buying the plan from the U.S., if you put down some other location it may not be accepted. You will need to order a new plan well in advance of the expiry date to avoid having problems with using the programs as you have to receive the physical card with the redemption code.

I am outside the U.S. and of course it is not a problem when using a U.S. credit card and address to sign up. However, I think you should have no problem using the prepaid plan. On the Adobe site you should be able to sign up and insert your redemption code at: creative.adobe.com/redeem

I would put United States for your location when you sign up to the Creative Cloud. You are buying the plan from the U.S., if you put down some other location it may not be accepted. You will need to order a new plan well in advance of the expiry date to avoid having problems with using the programs as you have to receive the physical card with the redemption code.
Ok thanks a lot.

I do not know how I did it, but after a while ADOBE US accepted my money and now I have a US plan although I am in Europe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back