Adorama

Ptyler22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.harvardpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, when I ordered my 40d about a month ago from Adorama, I got 100 free 4x6 prints. They expire September 5th!! So I was wondering if anybody has ordered 4x6's from Adorama in the past and did they come out a little dark, a little light, were they high quality, that sorta stuff. Because if I know they are going to come out a little dark then I could adjust them accordingly before I send them in, Thanks a bunch!!

Is your monitor calibrated? If so, then I wouldn't worry about it.

You would know if it was properly calibrated...you need a special hardware device to do it...something like the Colorvision Spyder.

Once you know that your monitor is calibrated fairly accurately, you should be confident of getting reasonably accurate prints from most labs.

Well, if they're free, then it sounds like a great opportunity to find out.

Yep t definatley is, I just want to use then as a booklet of my pictures that I have taken so far. Just the best 100 so I don't want them to all come out badly. But it definatley is better than having to try them out while paying for the trial experience:thumbup:

You would know if it was properly calibrated...you need a special hardware device to do it...something like the Colorvision Spyder.

Once you know that your monitor is calibrated fairly accurately, you should be confident of getting reasonably accurate prints from most labs.

Oh wait I just found on the mac that it has calibration built in and it has a bunch of different color profiles that you can calibrate it to, which one should it be calibrated to get the best match?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back