Alaska Range

TimTreadwell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i took this picture out my back window, just wondering if you had anything to say about it/suggestions on how to improve for next time.
Inletandalaskarange2.jpg
a%3E

Definately grainy. Is there anything that happens on the water. That is water, right? I like the mountains, but everything below those do nothing for me. Is there anything interesting in the water?

~Michael~

I wish I had that in my backyard too!

The mountains and foreground are to similar; there's not enough contrast. It also is very grainy, and it also looks blurry.

I just scrolled down and took about the bottom inch off the picture and it really cleaned it up. The big chunks of ice that are in close seem to clutter up the view. Try it, it makes for a much more enjoyable look.

i took this picture out my back window, just wondering if you had anything to say about it/suggestions on how to improve for next time.
Inletandalaskarange2.jpg
a%3E

Its a pretty nice shot but a little grainy. I also used to live in the Yukon (just a little east of Alaska) and me and my family would usually go to BC every Christmas brake (family there) and Alaska every second summer. Its a very nice place.

I gotta ask, is it the window causing the vignetting on the sides of the picture? There is some freaky things going on there.

Brian

yea it might be the window. i thought cause i was wonderin that myself. thanks. and no thats the inlet thats frozen it goes:my backyard, the bike trail then the inlet so it was out my back window.
-thanks

Well, I dont liek it too much, I miss some cool clouds and a sexy blue sky... But I like taking photos from the window in my bedroom too, and they always suck, so I shouldnt say much...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back