All alone

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I keep going back to all my old pictures now that I have a better grasp of how to edit them with photoshop. Here's one from rural China I took back in February. Any comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks for lookin'

eqw51h.jpg

Dave

great shot! i like the tones and how the image leads into a fog like atmosphere.
wish it were larger.

I don't know what it looked like prior to your editing, but it still looks a little blown in the upper left. However, I think you can get away with it here, it seems to help with the isolated mood.

It's a really nice shot. :thumbup: I wouldn't mind seeing a larger version, too. :)

Great picture! Makes you think - where is he going, that lonely stranger? What's around that corner? Love the sephia tone.

Edited to include a larger version.

The blown out top left was in the original, but I thought it worked well with the mood, so i didn't worry about it (seems to have been the right decision...). Thanks for the comments :)

Very nice moment and scene. The light fall-off gives it an interesting (though unintended?) foggy morning appearance.

Tuna

I really like what you have done with the picture... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back