Amaudeus' Eyes

Winter Hawk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I am a first time poster on this site and was wanting some comments on a few of the pictures that I have taken. This one is of our Silver Egyptian Mau sitting on the back of our recliner. All comments and critique welcome.

158968012_9efa4e0502.jpg

Winter Hawk

WOW What a gorgeous kitty!!

There is a little los of detail around the mouth due to the white being a bit "hot"
photo is nice and sharp, though Im noticing grain in the photo
great color and the eyes...Oh I love the eyes!

Cool shot. Welcome to the forum .
I agree with Shelly. The white around the mouth seems too... white.
Great shot tho. Lookin forward to more of your stuff.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum then, Winter Hawk (seems like I forgot to say so in my other reply to your other thread), and this is a very elegant cat with wonderful eyes.
Nice to meet you AND your beautiful cat here on the forum.
Keep posting more. I like what I see here :D.

Thank-You all for the wonderful comments and the warm welcome. I love to take pictures and am still learning, thats why I am here.
Shelley, I have tried to adjust the contrast on Amaudeus' Eyes but when I do I loose all the depth of field in the photo, any ideas as how to fix this? This breed of cat has a white under-coat and silver tips on his hair. The spots run most of the way to his skin. I took the picture with natural light coming through the window from across the room in auto mode. When I use a flash, especially with cats, they have those 'demon' eyes so I avoid it most of the time and just wait until they position themselves where I can get a shot. I have a few more shots that I feel are worthy of a look and will post them soon. Once again, THANKS for looking and commenting.

Winter Hawk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back