another lens question

firemedic0135

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looks like a good deal(100 bucks) dont really know if this lens is what I need but the price is right.Right now I just have 35-80 zoom but the av is like 4.0 I think also have 50mm 1.7.
untitled.jpg

If you're not sure it is what you need, then even if the price looks right why would you get it? What are you going to be using the lens for?? And then do some research into what lens actually works best for that. Your post doesn't really ask a question, it more than anything states that you are getting this lens even though you don't know if you need it and thus just potentially throwing your money away...

Wish I could do that..

it more than anything states that you are getting this lens even though you don't know if you need it and thus just potentially throwing your money away..

You are probably correct there Jayson.My main thought was that I could replace the janky little 35-80 lens with one that is better and was a little faster.after some thinking about it and looking around I think I will wait for a good deal on a constant 2.8 zoom that will be more to my needs(sports photos).Ill try not to get quite so gadget happy until that time.
Thanks for the advice:thumbup:

after some thinking about it and looking around I think I will wait for a good deal on a constant 2.8 zoom that will be more to my needs(sports photos).Ill try not to get quite so gadget happy until that time.
That's what I would suggest. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back