Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just shot these. Which do you prefer?

2948741656_f43a4cff35_o.jpg

2948741590_cc117ec9a9_o.jpg

^ I agree.

It looks like they were copy and pasted to that background. Could you post originals?

Over done highpass filter or unsharp mask. way overdone. I would crop into your family closer to get rid of the over exposed sky and so the family becomes viewable. As it is they are too small to make a good portrait.

Neither of them, sorry. To be blunt, that's just plain bad compositing. Irrespective of the sharpening, why use a sub-alpine plateau when you're standing in a grassy field - even if the exposures of the two images matched, it would look wrong.

the colors pop to much. but if i had to pick.. the first one.

I would choose the first one. You are more the focus. The second one is more focused on the beautiful scenery. Utah is so beautiful.

im sorry but i must echo that neither is done very well...the levels are way blown out, and the cutting around the mountain line is poorly done (or it;s an extremely blown out sky)
but that is a BEAUTIFUL spot, so def go back and im sure you will get great results! :D

Last edited:
Thanks all for the comments! These had absolutely no sharpening done to them. I believe it is the compression through flickr that is making them look this way. I'll have to see if I can upload a better version. The faces on these look really bad...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back