Anyone have any photos I can edit for fun?

new to the forum. how do i post an image on here? thanks
you need to copy and paste.. i do mine through photobucket..

How about this one?
6496163845_529e667563_z.jpg

i-xgg4DFT-XL.jpg

Very cool! I'm not sure if it's Cuba, Jamaica or the Bahamas on the horizon ;)

I like this one! This is more what I envisioned when I took this photo :)

What exactly did you do for this photo?

Honestly, not much. I use photoshop so I made a curves adjustment and took the brightness way, way, way down and painted that adjustment onto only the shed, some quick levels adjustments to give it a bit of a hazy look, and a touch of brown color using the gradient map and then I slapped a texture over it at a very low opacity.

dogs039.jpg
i love her sneaking up to the camera pose..but otherwise kind of dull

i-8jPFnkT-M.jpg

Edited in LR3 and Viveza. Pulled the yellow out of the grass, adjusted the luminosity of the green with some tweaks in Viveza.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]thanks very much.. she looks awesome.. she has liver disease and breast cancer so i am taking many pics of her.. she is doing well right now.. my home cooked diet...no more dog food.. she is only 8 years old..[/QUOTE]

Aww...poor pup. I am glad she is doing well right now. :hug::

thanks very much.. she looks awesome.. she has liver disease and breast cancer so i am taking many pics of her.. she is doing well right now.. my home cooked diet...no more dog food.. she is only 8 years old..[/QUOTE]

Aww...poor pup. I am glad she is doing well right now. :hug::[/QUOTE]thank you so much..

Here is one for you all. I separated the photo of the elephant that I took, from it's background. I did leave the shadow just in case you wanted it for a ref, or to use it.

Lets see some PS skillz

i-FkNMTwk-X3.jpg

Curious to see if anyone can get the green color out of the water drops in this one

Curious to see if anyone can get the green color out of the water drops in this one

Real Quick...

I found yellow to be the biggest offender. There is still a bit of green there, but like I said, real quick.
i-J6LnDzr-M.jpg

That looks a lot better! I could never get it, but it is one of my fave shots lol

[/QUi can see why its one of your favorites.. very crisp... beautiful colors and very cute little boy..OTE]

Real Quick...

I found yellow to be the biggest offender. There is still a bit of green there, but like I said, real quick.
i-J6LnDzr-M.jpg

That looks a lot better! I could never get it, but it is one of my fave shots lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back