Anyone have any photos I can edit for fun?

Curious to see if anyone can get the green color out of the water drops in this one

if you want people to edit your photos you should really allow them to be downloaded from you flickr page...

Curious to see if anyone can get the green color out of the water drops in this one

if you want people to edit your photos you should really allow them to be downloaded from you flickr page...

You mean so they can right click and save? I have never been able to figure that out :meh:

6523242619_6377213fd9_z.jpg

Last edited:
scenes001-1.jpg
what about taking the poles out of this one..

fin.jpg

quick and dirty 5 minutes :)

Last edited:
flash020.jpg
take the background out.. i wish i could do this.. you guys are great.

i hate poles etc.. especially in my car pics..

Photolady,

you can download GIMP for free.... GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program and learn to do this yourself.

I don't mind an occasional edit for fun... but we are probably not going to do every photo that needs work. I have some of my own shoots that I need to get to.

i saved the pic to my photos after you photoshopped it .. but it comes out distorted... cannot copy your copy..lol... i love how it came out..

I didn't do anything to it so "that you couldn't have it" .. it is just a small very compressed image on here that I edited. If you had posted a link to the full size image.. I could have edited that. But I don't really have time to do it again.. sorry!

Download GIMP.. and start practicing! Much more satisfying to be able to do it yourself! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back