April 21st GLOBAL DARKROOM DAY

christopher walrath

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Or at least trying to start one. Had it picked over on APUG a couple of months ago and announced at Creative Image Maker magazine ( creativeimagemaker.co.uk ). Join in if you can and post your exploits/thoughts here. Have a great day everybody.

So what are we supposed to do to celebrate?

So is it get really high on 4/20, take a bunch of pictures, then 4/21 spend all day in the darkroom seeing what you have done?

I've heard of this - forgot it was today.

If you can spend any time in your darkroom today, just do it!

My hubby is off today...I might be able to get him to get some chemistry mixed, he's been experimenting with Efke IR and needs test prints...and then I could duck in there after work and at least mentally hold my freak flag high by participating.... :mrgreen:

I guess I'll stop putting of that printing for my finals and go tonight
music_whistling[1].gif

I'll process some film tonight after work.

I began my celebration at midnight, and processed 10 rolls of film! I didn't get much sleep, but isn't it always that way on Global Darkroom Day! ;-)

Happy Global Darkroom Day!

You did well! I stepped into our darkroom at home, sniffed the chemicals my husband had laid out for his own printing, and went so far as to flip through some negatives for something to print.

....in the end, I ended up dozing in the sun on the patio. :blushing: It's been quite gorgeous around here the last few days.

I'm a loser. :lol:

Is this going to be an annual event? Once my youngest is done breastfeeding and I don't have to worry about chemical contagion-y type things, it's back to the darkroom I go!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back