aprilraven at 3000?

hobbes28 said:
Congrats cuzzin! I'd sho nuff have miss'd that'n if'n Jon Boy hadn't sayed somethin. L I B, it sho is gerd hav'n you on dis here webbernet place and, shine yeah, we's lookin' forward to three thousand mo.

:D

the scary part??? i so get that...and it read beautifully!! :hail:

loved the L I B....!!! too dang funny cuzzin of mine, once removed!!

Holy moly.. I miss one day and April makes to 3000
Atta girl.:band: Congrats April:band: :hug:: I can hear Sonic callin:lmao:

yay aprilraven! you rock :hugs:
awesome to have you here
rock on girl...
:band:
:wav:

Knot Fan said:
Before i leave she hits 3000 when i get back..... oh god who knows.

HI BABYKINS! HOW ARE YA?!?!?!

You know ... I'll do my best to keep her busy whilst you're afar.

(we plan to travel tons. Since she won't have to take care of your sorry arse, we're off like rockets!)

Love you. Kisses. Mean it.

hi baby!!! what cha doing???

if you get a chance, break away from uncle sam next week or the next..or the next or the next..and email us here...

i wonder if you can at some point???

hi caleb!! its so good to read you... i miss you already...

Knot Fan said:
I'm just 10 miles away..... and yes be there later with a sweet tea. Just hold on..

H E L L O .... what about ME?!?! I might not have nursed you or birthed you, but I love you like one of my own ...

Give me a little while and i'll be there after i see mom... got to go there first if i dont i'll hear the 18 hrs of labor spill agian...haha...you too just hold on

Knot Fan said:
I'm just 10 miles away..... and yes be there later with a sweet tea. Just hold on..

Hey...what about me too. Im only aboot 1500 miles away. I would love to try one of those things. You could be here in about ...15 hours. :lol:

dont tempt him chiller, he would love to road trip for a few days, it will get him ready for the big 'un...

besides, uncle sam may think he would be trying to get out of the contract....him joining the armed forces monday, and you wanting him to come to canada......thinking we would be in deep sheeit...

sorry mr officer, i was taking a sweet tea to a cunnuck...

Most reactions

Back