Assignment '08- Light and Darkness- Due Whenever

So Big Bully, what was the light source in your pics? Very cool I might add.

Tworails,

What time of day was your pic shot? It looks like dusk perhaps but the detail on the dandelion is amazing.

So Big Bully, what was the light source in your pics? Very cool I might add.

My kids were playing around with glow sticks. So I got them to make cool designs in the air while I was taking pictures of them. I had my shutter speed slowed down to 2 seconds.

Ok, this photo isn't really new course I took it more than two months before the creation of this thread so I hope you guys won't mind. I will be getting a new body soon so I will be posting new photos only in the near future :D

IMG1522c.jpg

I hope this picture is alright.

3140906012_1947d1478c.jpg

:) I just love black cats! but too bad it wasn't looking at you when you took this shot and I know it can be pain in the butt to take a photo of a black cat sometimes I mean usually all you see is black fur but I think it's what makes them so interesting and fun to take pics of.

Nice shot, tron. It's hard to get a thru-the-window shot, but that's a good one.

thanks man! some people might not like the asymmetry of the window but i wanted to do somethign different since the tree is on the right side of theframe

Ok, this photo isn't really new course I took it more than two months before the creation of this thread so I hope you guys won't mind. I will be getting a new body soon so I will be posting new photos only in the near future :D

IMG1522c.jpg
Great shot. I love the clouds and the shadows. What city is that?
I hope this picture is alright.

3140906012_1947d1478c.jpg
Hey black cat with white walls in the background. Works for me. I never would have thought about photographing a black animal. Great job.

DSC_0001_edit-1.jpg

foggy last night :)
Oh tron! What a fantastic shot. I love the a-symmetry, and the coloring of the shot.
Will this work?

DSC_2861.jpg
Oh ya, I don't see why not. Great job!
What a beautiful barn. I love what you have done with this shot. Great choice to make it black and white.

Interesting. Is that a light bulb in a candlestick holder?

Some good shots above! And I 'ditto' Big Bully's comments. Quite eclectic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back