Aubree - Model test .

Nicely shot!
I'm a bit on the fence with the motion blur, but everything else looks fantastic.
Mighty ripper on these mate.
Thanks Jason, like I said it's growing on me [emoji3]

the blur does bother me because for fashion, usually the accessories are part of what is being sold in the ad or article, so you are going to want to have the details looking as good as possible.

A very nice set.
My personal feeling (totally aside from the photography and probably a sign of my age) is that at 15 she's a bit young for some of those poses. Having said that, she'll probably go far and be hugely successful.

**Scratching my head** I'm trying to see where this post says anything about accusing the OP of degeneracy (or perversion).... nope, it hasn't crept in since I posted it, it's just not there.

Nicely shot!
I'm a bit on the fence with the motion blur, but everything else looks fantastic.

the blur does bother me because for fashion, usually the accessories are part of what is being sold in the ad or article, so you are going to want to have the details looking as good as possible.
Perhaps for advertising, but I think it's acceptable for editorial.

I absolutely love #6. Beautifully captured. Sorry for not offering any useful critique, just not in the mood.

A very nice set.
My personal feeling (totally aside from the photography and probably a sign of my age) is that at 15 she's a bit young for some of those poses. Having said that, she'll probably go far and be hugely successful.

**Scratching my head** I'm trying to see where this post says anything about accusing the OP of degeneracy (or perversion).... nope, it hasn't crept in since I posted it, it's just not there.

Nope granddad , I never got that from you ! at all .

Nicely shot!

Perhaps for advertising, but I think it's acceptable for editorial.

I absolutely love #6. Beautifully captured. Sorry for not offering any useful critique, just not in the mood.

Dan , thank you ! no worries 99.999% of times I feel the same way ! HA ! :) thanks again !

I'm still trying to accept the fact that she's 15.........

I'm old...

You're getting better with your shots....

I'm still trying to accept the fact that she's 15.........

I'm old...

You're getting better with your shots....
Mmaria, I know right! We are all getting old [emoji3]. Thank you very much, always trying to learn and improve a little more everytime!

I'm so old I can't even read this crap. Hahaha :)

This entire set is really great! :1219: But I really love #5 and #6, those two just clicked well with me!:)

She looks like a 15 year old kid to me. Personally I also think some of the poses are a little much for a 15 year old, but if being a model is what she truly wants to do, then who am I to say other wise. With good parents I'm sure she will grow up to be a great person! :)

I almost forgot, I like the blur. :)

This entire set is really great! :1219: But I really love #5 and #6, those two just clicked well with me!:)

She looks like a 15 year old kid to me. Personally I also think some of the poses are a little much for a 15 year old, but if being a model is what she truly wants to do, then who am I to say other wise. With good parents I'm sure she will grow up to be a great person! :)

I almost forgot, I like the blur. :)

FITBMX , Thank you !! I do know this family and they are fantastic . Aubree is a smart , caring young lady and an honor student at her school . I'm sure she will do just fine in this sometimes crazy business . !! Thanks again !

And like I said her mom was over my shoulder and I asked her If I had any doubts whatsoever .

Beautiful photos and beautiful model. Hard to believe she is that young. Hopefully she takes care of herself because she has some serious potential in the modeling world.

Most reactions

Back