Automotive Shots while at Starbucks

iaredavid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there,
as the title states; some automotive shots while me and a few friends were hanging out at a local starbucks. c&c absolutely welcomed as I am trying to better myself. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

666639721_kmunf-XL.jpg

full album here.
Mike's sti at Starbucks - squarebear's Photos

It's a little bit too simple. A sky would have helped. Automotive is a great direction. Try spending some time in a field or empty highway during sunrise/sunset.

maybe try a lower angle... this looks like you just stood there and took a snapshot of your car...

try in different lighting as well like canosonic mentioned... off camera flash would prob help you as well...

check out this thread... theres some really nice looking car pics in there (though a lot of it is heavily photoshopped so not sure what is capture and what is PP)

I like that idea with the gauges at start up. I'm actually going to go try that right now... Do you know any guys in SoCalF4?

thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'll try to head out at different times and places to get different lighting. and find some more angles too.

@ebag17: i usually hangout with norcal subie people. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back